Launched in early July 2021, Huluworks is yet another online platform that claims to be a GPT site where users can make money online by completing different tasks. The tasks vary with the package a member is subscribed to, and so is the income.
Remember Cash24h and amazon web worker, huluworks is a replica. The difference is that it is targeting people internationally. Thousand of people from many countries, including Kenya, Zambia, Tanzania, Nigeria, are joining Huluworks.
Is Huluworks a scam? How does it work? Can I withdraw from Huluworks? These and many other questions you might have are what we’ll be trying to answer in this post.
How Huluworks work
Anyone who wants to join Huluworks must first complete the registration. To register, you can use a referral link from an already existing member or visit the huluworks shop website. You’ll then be required to enter your phone number and password. They usually send a confirmation message to prove that it’s your number.
Also read: AIB online trading 2021 guide
Having registered, you can now log into your Huluworks shop account and find your welcome bonus of Ksh 200. The free sign-up bonus cannot be withdrawn; you have to use it to carry out different tasks on the site.
Huluworks shop Packages
Huluworks has various packages to which one can subscribe and complete tasks to earn money. By default, as a newly registered huluworks shop user, you’re in the free package. The packages are set in such a way you can only complete more tasks with high-priced packages. Let’s take a look at each Huluworks shop package and its features.
Free VIP package
You’ll have access to 1 task daily earning Kshs 20 for that task in the free VIP package. The minimum balance needed for you to participate in the daily task is Ksh 200. Since the minimum withdrawal in this package is Ksh 1200, it would take you 60 days before making a payout request. Based on the history of many Ponzi schemes, Huluworks might not last that long.
VIP 1 Package
This package requires you to pay a subscription fee of Ksh 240 before you start doing the task. On top of the subscription fee, you must have a minimum balance of Ksh 800 before the package is activated. You get to complete two tasks daily, which will earn you Ksh 40. The minimum payout in this package is Ksh 520.
VIP 2 package
The subscription fee in the VIP 2 package is Ksh 2,000 and the minimum balance required before you completing the tasks is Kshs 4,000. This package allows you to complete 5 tasks daily with a total daily income of Ksh 300. The minimum withdrawal required in this huluworks package is Ksh 600.
Read also // Is SBT Clicks Uganda a Scam or Legit?
VIP 3 package
To activate this package, you must pay Ksh 6,600 as a subscription and also have at least a Ksh 15,400 balance in your account. You’ll earn Ksh 1,120 by completing eight tasks daily. You must have at least Ksh 2,000 before you withdraw your earnings in this package.
VIP 4 package
This huluworks package costs Ksh 22,000 accompanied by a Ksh 44,000 minimum balance in your account before you start doing the daily tasks. The maximum number of daily tasks users can complete in this VIP 4 package is 12 tasks. The daily income is Ksh 3,840, and the minimum payout is Ksh 7,200.
Also read: Legit online jobs for students in 2021
VIP 5 package
There are 15 daily tasks available for Hulu works shop members subscribed to this package. The daily earning after doing the tasks is Ksh 7,800. Before you access the tasks, you must activate the package with Ksh 40,000 and have a minimum balance of Ksh 80,000. You require at least Ksh 14,000 before you make a withdrawal request.
Is Huluworks shop a scam or legit site
Based on the information above, Huluworks is a scam with mouthwatering deals to entice many people to join them. It is a get-rich-quick scheme aimed at scamming innocent people who’re desperate to earn money online. Some legit sites like offernation and surveytime that pay their members to participate in market research surveys are free to join and there is no need of wasting your time and money with Huluworks.
Here are some of the reasons (red flags) we believe Huluworks shop is a scam;
- Huluworks shop owner is unknown. It is usual for most scammers not to reveal their identity to avoid being traced if something goes wrong.
- Huluworks has no other method of generating income apart from the members’ subscription fees paid. It will, therefore, exist when more people are joining. Otherwise, its collapse is inevitable.
- The referral program of huluworks, where current members get a commission when bringing new members, proves they’re a pyramidal scheme. More people in the platform leverage their earnings, and they can use the amount from new members to pay the existing members.
- It offers a high return on investment rates. For instance, the VIP package, which costs Ksh 6,600, will earn you Ksh 1,120, equal to Ksh 33,600 for 30 days. Your investment will have grown five times (500%) which is impossible in any business world. We can’t rule out that there may be cases where such interest is experienced, perhaps in the future. However, huluworks promises such high constant interest rates, which aren’t practical.
- There have been various complaints that Huluworks doesn’t allow some f its members to withdraw. Since it is not legally registered even after it collapses, the members will have to forfeit their money like past pyramidal schemes like Paperwave.
Joining the huluworks shop is optional; they have created a site that has captured the attention of many youths in various countries. You can’t deny that people are earning with Huluworks; you will find various withdrawal proofs to show that it’s legit. It is common in almost all scam sites. They pay some members to entice more new people to join.
Our advice is you avoid investing in Huluworks shop. If it is a must you invest with them, invest what you can to lose.